Aller au contenu

My name is Elise, I want to...

Invité ScukoVJopu

Messages recommandés

Hi.

My name is Elise. I'm very sexy girl with big boobs ;) Have a photo if you want. In panties))

I am from Russia, sorry for my english.

But... I cant find REALLY smart man. Where are you, Smarty Man??? I want to find you!!!

I have webcam, we can talk online. But I nebie in the internet, so can have a problems...

Would to talk with you by ICQ 355744928.

Thanks...

Et maintenant la version officiel du message!

hi.

my name is Elise, Elise l'Arnaque. I'm verry sexy girl with big boobs ;) have a montage photo if you want. Me in panties in the begin, and if you pay me with much money you will see me naked!

i'm from france, sorry for my english.

but... i can't find really smart man, because i'm a man who's taking photos of my girlfriend. so where are you stupid mans??? I want to win money!!!

my girlfriend have a web cam,you can talk with her. but it will never go right...

talk with me by ICQ 355744928 for only €10/minute

thanks

Alors il ne manque pas un seul point en fin de phrase, pourquoi veut elle rencontré des mecs d'ici? y'en a pas la ba? pourqoui de france?

vous donner souvent votre num a tout le monde? et vous vous montré tout de suite en string à toute personne voulant voir?

faut pas exagérer non plus. on sent à peine la belle arnaque. sur un site consacré à apple!